experience in the month of ramadhan

The month of ramadhan is a month full of blessings,  this month Muslims usually flock to seek reward from Allah SWT. Even in this month ramadhan, if we who are fasting sleep, we will be rewarded with sleep.
Before I tell my experience in this month of ramadhan, introduce me to Silva Rahmaniya Arunita sahara from class X-MIPA2.
My experience in this month of ramadhan is that I usually do online learning in the morning because it is still a pandemic. then in the afternoon I sleep and wake up fo dhuhur prayer, in the afternoon I help my mother to cook and continue to go to the musholla to recite the koran with friends in my village
coming home from tadarus  and went straight to the kitchen to take takjil with the aim of canceling the fast, then I prayed maghrib And I after praying my family and I Open together at the kitchen table, then at isya I go to the mosque for tarawih, don't forget after returning from the mosque I usually play togheter friends. That is my daily experience and experience in this month of ramadhan

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RECOUNT TEXT

Malin kundang-happy ending